Tax Advisory Gold Coast – Director Job Opportunity.
Business Services Manager / Relationship Manager
- Leading multidisciplinary firm, technology-led organisation
- Based on the Gold Coast
- Attractive remuneration package
We are looking for a Business Services Manager / Relationship Manager to join our Business Advisory team who has the right mix of experience, talent and drive. You will have the opportunity to work within a talented, committed, and high performing team that gives you access to interesting, hands on work with both established and emerging clients.
What it’s like to work here
We are a leading multidisciplinary financial services firm with a great team, dynamic cohort of small to large clients up to $50 million turnover, headquartered in the beautiful Gold Coast with offices in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Adelaide.
We have a great team environment with a team who are client focused and ambitious about achieving great outcomes with a collaborative, high performance culture where you will be provided with opportunities to learn, innovate and collectively achieve more.
Our culture and purpose are driven by our values to be Insatiably Positive, Absolutely Accountable and Passionate Advocates.
The person we are looking for will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a public practice environment and have CA/CPA qualifications or studying to attain such qualifications. You will have experience in a broad range of tax, accounting and business matters with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and is motivated by helping your team mates succeed.
You have great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain strategic financial solutions with a passion for providing quality service to your clients and demonstrating an inquisitive nature to deliver solutions and provide a holistic service.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries, ensuring jobs are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines, within budget
- Use your strong technical skills including working knowledge of income tax, company tax, CGT, FBT, trusts, Division 7A, management accounting and reporting requirements.
- Develop and contribute your business acumen, strategic planning and decision-making abilities across the business
- Managing and strengthening existing client relationships to ensure continued growth in volume and profitability of our business across your portfolio
- Identification and delivery of a range of appropriate personalised and compliant strategies
- Grow portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Constantly being across clients’ situations, and passionate about achieving positive outcomes for them
How to Apply
If you are an experienced Business Services Manager or Relationship Manager who has strong technical knowledge and client relationship experience, looking for a Firm that will propel you to the next step in your career, then please apply now.
Please email your confidential application including a cover letter that outlines how you would be a great fit for the team and meet the key responsibilities along with your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.