Shaping Your Future
An opening exists for a degree qualified Para Planner – Account Manager looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic financial services team located in Southport on the Gold Coast. If you can see yourself as part of a professional FPA practice specialising in strategic and tailored financial planning advice, then this is the right opportunity for you.
We are a leading Queensland financial services firm with a great team and performance culture. Our company has its own AFSL and we have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We are searching for a Para Planner with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our team of dedicated Financial Planning professionals.
You will be a key part of the team providing quality advice and excellent ongoing service to our clients. As such you will need to have a very high level of commitment to looking after your assigned clients, and work closely with Advisers in helping our clients achieve their goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending client meetings, building rapport with clients, and providing administrative and technical support to Advisers through the advice process;
- Assisting the Operations Manager with keeping the team on track with workflow delivery;
- Preparation of high quality Statements of Advice (SOA’s) and Records of Advice (ROA’s) using X-Plan software;
- Preparation of Client Reviews using X-Plan software;
- Preparation and follow up in relation to relevant advice documents, reports and letters;
- Liaising with advisers, clients and fund managers;
- Plan and organise your workload to ensure tasks are completed efficiently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
You will be offered ongoing training and mentoring by a team who are approachable, understanding and who are experts in their field.
- High level of technical ability;
- Degree qualified & RG146 compliant;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and established time management and organisational skills;
- Takes initiative and follows up to see tasks through to completion;
- Commitment to performance excellence.
To apply for this role, please apply via seek by submitting your resume and cover letter using the Apply for this job button.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.