An opening exists for a mature and experienced Receptionist looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic financial services team located in Eight Mile Plains. If you are someone who thrives in a busy environment, has an exceptional phone manner, high standard of presentation and a positive attitude with the willingness to learn and grow with the business, then this is the right opportunity for you.
We are a leading Queensland financial services firm with a great team and performance culture. Our company has its own Australian Financial Services Licence and we have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
You will be a key part of the administration team providing quality face to face and over the phone service to our clients.
This role would ideally suit a switched on individual looking for a long term Receptionist role within a well established firm. Your role will include but is not limited to the following day-to-day duties.
- Answering external calls and redirecting them where appropriate
- Meet and greet clients
- Schedule client appointments
- Maintain reception area
- Mail collection and distribution
- Maintain stationery and office supplies
- Maintain client database and files using Xplan software
- Adhoc administration tasks as required
- Previous experience in a financial services firm is desirable
- Mature outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Career orientated
- Own reliable transport is required
If you can address the above selection criteria then please apply via Seek.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.