$15,000 Grants Available for Small QLD Business from the Business Boost Grants Program.
On the 30 July, The QLD Government will open The Business Boost grants program for QLD Small Businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
Previous Grants under the Business Basics Program were oversubscribed in 4 hours of the Grant Application opening, so contact us now to ensure you do not miss out.
This support includes activities in 3 project areas:
- Future planning: Strategic Business Advice & Strategy, Government Regulation Compliance, Export Requirements
- Specialised and automated software: Complex Websites, CRM, Project Management Software
- Staff management, development and planning: Human Resource, Professional development & Training
To be eligible for this grant, the business should;
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Click here to read further information on eligibility along with the terms and conditions of the grant.
Please contact our team if you would like to learn more.